Concept Canine: Building Blocks for Success
Introducing our BRAND NEW program! Concept Canine: Building Blocks for Success.
There's more to life than Sit!
If you've ever struggled with 'real life' scenarios, despite training obedience skills, this program will help! Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Heel will only get you so far. What you really need are concepts like Focus, Engagement, Calmness, Disengagement, Tolerance of Frustration, Grit, On/Off switch, Confidence, Optimism, and Impulse Control. Without these concepts, you'll never have a chance to show off your awesome skills!
But wait - it gets better! Teaching these skills does not involve hours of boring drills and repetitions, nor does it require lots of expensive special equipment... We train concepts through games! Everyone learns more when you're having fun. These games are designed to be engaging and fun, and will fit into even the busiest schedule, using props you probably have lying around your house.
Each week will focus on a different concept and teach you a number of games you can take home and practice to build up your skills.
10 week program - starting Sept 1.
- Weekly assignments and check ins, handouts, worksheets
- Relationship Revival (online class)- $99
- Language of the Leash (online class) - $59
- Understanding your Dog (.pdf & video)- $59
- 3 months ToC (Virtual) - $89.85
- 10 Dedicated Group Classes (in person at REACH)- $200
- 1 Private Session (in person at REACH)- $100
- The Legendary Journey (FB Group) - $25
Also includes -
- advanced notice on upcoming workshops, events, and products
- unique training opportunities, and opportunities to test new programs
- Training workbook ($24.95)
A $631.85 value – for only $485
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to jump in? You can register and purchase online.
September 01, 2023
May 26, 2023
February 03, 2023