Scent Games is a wonderful introduction to nosework.
- Dogs easily burn lots of mental and physical energy doing searches
- Searches can be done anywhere you can take your dog; even inside on days you’d rather not be outside!
- No prior training is required, and no obedience is needed (although you do need to be in control of your dog!)
- Shy or fearful dogs build confidence, and overactive dogs put their energy into fun searches
- Stronger bonds between dog and handler as handler learns to observe, understand, and rely upon his dog
Any dog can learn Scent Work. The training methodology is designed to help pet dogs tap into their hunting instinct, learn independent problem-solving skills, and to build broad and solid foundational scent detection skills that will enable them to successfully face new and greater challenges. If you are interested in earning the AKC Virtual Nosework Titles, we will be incorporating those skills into class as well.
Instructor: Bridgette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prerequisites: Instructor Approval.
If you have never attended a class before - YOU MUST CONTACT US FIRST!
Class Passes are available in the REACH Store!
**You MUST register for each class. Just use the big green register button!**
If you have any trouble registering, please get in touch!
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Life happens! We understand that things may come up unexpectedly, and you might not be able to attend a class. That’s okay! All we ask is that you let us know at least 24 hours in advance. If you don’t let us know, and simply don’t show up – the pass for that week will be voided. If REACH cancels a class; all passes will be extended by one week.
Please make sure you have read the Group Class Rules & Regs (click here)